- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup superfine sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 tsp grated orange zest
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Line a 8-inch round cake pans with parchment paper and grease it well.
- Combine milk, cup orange juice, oil, beaten eggs, and orange zest. Set aside.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder into a large bowl mix in sugar.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk mixture. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Divide batter into prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- The temperature and time may vary from oven to oven.